It’s officially summer! The days are long, the beaches are busy and the livin’ is easy! Well… that last part might not be 100% accurate.
As much as we’d like it to be, our lives are not always easy – even in the summertime. Things are constantly changing and it can be hard to keep track of everything. You may not even be aware that your insurance policies could be out of date.
Reviewing your insurance needs at least once a year is a great way to make sure that you’re properly covered. That way when you’re livin’ easy on the beach this summer, all you’ll have to worry about is wearing enough SPF.
Below we've put together a list of life changes that could impact your coverage.
Life Changes that could Impact Your Coverage
Here are some life changes that could have a significant impact on your insurance needs. If any of these are relevant to you, there’s a chance you need to update your policy:
- Marriage or divorce
- A child or grandchild is born or adopted
- Purchasing a new home
- Refinancing your home
- A change in your business
- Home renovations
- Significant changes in your health or that of your spouse/domestic partner
- Taking on the financial responsibility of an aging parent
- A loved one who requires long-term care
- Coming into an inheritance
- Reconsidering your retirement planning
To make sure you are protected, it’s important to keep your Bradenton Insurance Advisor up to speed on these changes in your life, family or business. We will review your policies to make sure that you’re ready for anything that comes your way!